Reborn of Death Raiden
Welcome to the Reborn of Death Raiden Forum, if you are a member of this forum then click "Login" if you are not a member then click "Register" . Happy staying Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn of Death Raiden
Welcome to the Reborn of Death Raiden Forum, if you are a member of this forum then click "Login" if you are not a member then click "Register" . Happy staying Smile
Reborn of Death Raiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Same funny thinks .... im boring
people with more than one character in guild EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 pm by twwidge

» transformers
people with more than one character in guild EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:56 am by hhectorr

» server down
people with more than one character in guild EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:00 am by Mightyman

» Lockpicking Guide 1-400
people with more than one character in guild EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm by Vladimire

» i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)!
people with more than one character in guild EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm by mondakin

» Forum and Website Photoshop CS3 work
people with more than one character in guild EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:01 pm by brankicv

» Mining Guide 1-450
people with more than one character in guild EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm by twwidge

» Beautifull Screes
people with more than one character in guild EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:56 pm by JonnyE

» Shamzly's Form
people with more than one character in guild EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 pm by JonnyE

people with more than one character in guild

2 posters

Go down

people with more than one character in guild Empty people with more than one character in guild

Post  twwidge Wed May 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey guys i have a idea to help me and others to know who is who when you are playing on your alt character. I would like for you to put in the messgae box in guild member listing beside your characters name the name of your main character. for example my main character name is twwidge so if i have another character i play on too thats in the guild his name is sundance so in the message box ill put twwidge alt. The reason i suggest this i have some of you send me a tell in game and i have no idea who you are because i didnt invite your alt. some of you that i have been inviting your alts to the guild i have already posted this on your character. just a idea so i can know who is who have a good day all. Very Happy Basketball
twwidge
twwidge
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

people with more than one character in guild Empty Re: people with more than one character in guild

Post  Mightyman Thu May 21, 2009 6:23 pm

i'm with twidge, This should be compulsory.
Mightyman
Mightyman
Starter
Starter

http://eccentric.exofire.net/

Back to top Go down