Reborn of Death Raiden
Welcome to the Reborn of Death Raiden Forum, if you are a member of this forum then click "Login" if you are not a member then click "Register" . Happy staying Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn of Death Raiden
Welcome to the Reborn of Death Raiden Forum, if you are a member of this forum then click "Login" if you are not a member then click "Register" . Happy staying Smile
Reborn of Death Raiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Same funny thinks .... im boring
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 pm by twwidge

» transformers
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:56 am by hhectorr

» server down
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:00 am by Mightyman

» Lockpicking Guide 1-400
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm by Vladimire

» i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)!
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm by mondakin

» Forum and Website Photoshop CS3 work
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:01 pm by brankicv

» Mining Guide 1-450
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm by twwidge

» Beautifull Screes
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:56 pm by JonnyE

» Shamzly's Form
i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 pm by JonnyE

i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)!

+4
hhectorr
Mightyman
brankicv
Wolfpac
8 posters

Go down

i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! Empty i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)!

Post  Wolfpac Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Legion is like hell to play now.. there are many reasons why..

1. its very lag
2. downtime for almost 1 day
3. the day isnt complete without LOOP
4. etc. etc etc..... Sad

im posting this because scapegaming always closing this kind of thread.. lol!
but i still love playing wow in legion because its almost like retail.. hmmm what do you think guys?
Wolfpac
Wolfpac

Back to top Go down

i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! Empty Re: i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)!

Post  brankicv Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 pm

agree
brankicv
brankicv
Admin
Admin

http://death-raiden.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! Empty Re: i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)!

Post  Mightyman Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Im on BS nowadays which has no lag at all :O
Mightyman
Mightyman
Starter
Starter

http://eccentric.exofire.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  brankicv Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Legion is good now, for now Very Happy
brankicv
brankicv
Admin
Admin

http://death-raiden.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hhectorr Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am

i didnt ply from last 3-4 days........... bcoz of server looping and lag n all that.......but mayb its batter now..........hop legion rocks again like b4....... Very Happy
hhectorr
hhectorr
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  twwidge Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm

thank God its a free server or i would have done quit playing but its free server so ill stick around until the server dies
twwidge
twwidge
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightyman Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Dont say that, I dont want it to die and this server has the most population from all private servers.
Mightyman
Mightyman
Starter
Starter

http://eccentric.exofire.net/

Back to top Go down

i need comment from you guys about our server(LEGION)! Empty ahan

Post  syedshahzaib Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am

atleast there are ppl to play with there are many server with total population of 2000 and only 200 or 300 ppl online at peak hours ...
Smile
syedshahzaib
syedshahzaib

http://www.tube8.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mondakin Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm

now we have more than 1 day offline =(, fak fak fak fak , and tha facking GMs dont say a shet about tha situation =(
mondakin
mondakin
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  jhonvictor Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Always,when our server goes offline its more than 3 hours, its fucking hard to play on scape in WotLK.
jhonvictor
jhonvictor

Back to top Go down

Post  mondakin Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm

jhonvictor wrote:Always,when our server goes offline its more than 3 hours, its fucking hard to play on scape in WotLK.
im playing Tomb raider 3 instead XD really hard game =P
mondakin
mondakin
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down